the grate escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dragon is only about 7 in. long and today as i was feeding her some salad my phone rings. I turn my back to her to check to see who it was, pushed the ignore button and turn back around to a empty tank, no lizard anywhere to be seen. So i have just spent the last hour and a half on the floor on my knees looking for my little pain in the butt and worrying about her getting into the mouse traps i have set out in my house right now. Well just when i thought all hope was lost the girl who lives next to comes buy to say hi and finds me in the floor, house in a mess and spouting :angry5: a flurry of 4 letter words. I tell her whats going on so she hits her kness and creeps over to the tanks and says " here it is " after about 30 secs. of looking.
so my she and my dragon now share the same name '' A**HOLE ''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom