The dragon doesn't want to get warm

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Don't apologize for the many words, I find it really nice to read through them as they give me a comparison for my own boy and they may help someone else as well. Besides, we may not personally know each other but I also like to hear how Foxy is doing and that he is still well and very active.

How has his appetite been during that time compared to now?
He looks really comfy in around his "outside home" :)

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Don't apologize for the many words, I find it really nice to read through them as they give me a comparison for my own boy and they may help someone else as well. Besides, we may not personally know each other but I also like to hear how Foxy is doing and that he is still well and very active.

How has his appetite been during that time compared to now?
He looks really comfy in around his "outside home" :)
Thank you!
Foxy wasn't very hungry right after brumation ended. He could eat a couple of roaches in 2-3 days, but he refused greens. After a couple of weeks, he began to fully warm up and his appetite began to return. Now he eats on this schedule: bugs (dubia 5-10 size 1 inch or locusts 3-4 pieces) every 3 days and greens every day. I try to vary his green diet, but it's based on arugula, bok choy or romano. I grow sunflower sprouts and Foxy likes to eat a couple of leaves when he runs past them. I'm waiting for clover and dandelions to start growing, Foxy sometimes ate clover flowers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom