The beard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelsue

Hatchling Member
yesterday i felt really sick and didn't pay much attention to Oscar (bd) i didn't realise that he had a number 2 and was glass dancing most of the afternoon (felt guilty when i realised) but he took himself up and got behind his log in the other side to the no 2 and had a sleep.
So i went in and took his log out to clean it all up and was going to sit him on my shoulder but as i went to pick him up he puffed his beard right up at me for the first time it wasn't black or anything but i was really shocked lol
So i got the tweezers out and gave him his little wax worm treat and his face lit up and he was ok then lol

Just thought i would share this with you all as it scared me lmao

Was i right to give him the wax worm to change his mood?

Did i do right by not picking him up when he did this?

Still learning as i go along an he is only 6 months old.
Thanks for any replies

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Hehe, Beardie Psychology? Nah.. I think that with any parent, its your call ;)
Ask anyone around here, we are their pets.

angelsue

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah i agree lol he has me round his little toe :D . Still scared the life out of me though when he puffed his beard up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom