The Adventures of Mushu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Mushu on the 4th from Carolina Classic Dragons. So with it almost a month of being home with me, I decided he needs his own thread :D

Here he is:

This is his favorite spot on my hand to sit:

This is how he was sleeping [I took it after he woke up though]:

He's so cute! :love5: He likes to hug my finger or sit ontop of my hand, sometimes, he doesn't want to get off and I have to take him off my hand myself! He also really likes his greens [Thank goodness I won't have to fight him to get him to eat them!], except he will only eat them if I hand feed, I can deal with that. :lol: I know with him, there's plenty more tales to come :D

MoonsAreBlue

Hatchling Member
You have a very pretty beardie! How did you like dealing with the people at Carolina Classics? They seem to be the closest breeder to me, and if I get another beardie, I want it to be from somewhere close so it doesn't have to travel too far.

iNyan

Original Poster
Thank you :D I had an easy time dealing with them! They were very nice and helpful [My little cousins went with me and they patiently handled the million questions they had to ask]. All the dragons were active and healthy and they let you hold them. All the little ones seemed to have a liking for people [Mushu's been here for about 3 weeks and never ran from me yet!] Their prices were reasonable, Mushu was only 100$. But if I ever would want another dragon I'd defiantly go there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom