The Adventures of Atlas 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my original posts about Atlas were locked, probably because I left them alone for three months. I like how I boldly proclaimed that I would be better this time around. Turns out working full time is even more time-consuming than school :roll: anyway, here's an update!

My sweet boy Atlas is now 8 months old and 17 inches. He's been chilling at that length for a couple of months now, although he's currently going through a shed. He almost had a little brother or sister this past weekend when my roommate and I went to the Lone Star Reptile Expo in Arlington. Most of the vendors had snakes, especially ball pythons, but there was one beardie booth with some gorgeous Citrus and Tiger babies. They were all so bright and healthy looking that even though I was expecting to just hold them and move on, I came really close to picking one up. It made me realize that I truly am a beardie person now, and when we go back to the expo in June (or to Repticon whenever it comes back to Dallas) I'm going to evaluate my financial situation and probably pick up a female Citrus. In the meantime, here's a quick look at the adventures of your favorite little titan!

Snoozing on Mommy's leg
IMG_2690.jpg

Chillin' out
IMG_2430.jpg

"Hey Mom, what's this super cool website?"
IMG_2561.jpg

He's a smug little tart
IMG_2575.jpg

Yes, my big dork is sleeping standing up
IMG_2577.jpg

But his favorite spot is still inside Mommy's shirt
IMG_2657.jpg

And here's my cat the creeper, sitting right above us and always watching his lizard
IMG_2684.jpg

I did pick up some hornworms for him this weekend, and he was very appreciative.
IMG_2545.jpg

And finally the furry kids in the apartment, Rameses and Athena
IMG_2680.jpg

Strawburriez

Hatchling Member
He's gorgeous! I love his yellow colors, they're so bright and attractive. c: My baby Paarthurnax sleeps standing up on occasion himself, hehe. Mostly he manages to climb into the fake plant in the back corner of his vivarium for nap time, though. I have no idea how it could ever be comfortable. -eye roll- He looks so smug and happy, especially with that chubby cricket gut. ;D I look forward to seeing more pictures of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adhdogtraining
Top Bottom