Thanks to Tom and Repticon Atlanta!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valex

Hatchling Member
Weeellll,

I went to repticon with the purpose of getting a crestie or 2... However I came home with 2 Leos(ill expand on that later..) and a Beardie from Tom at TND Dragons.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures i took them on my phone...(ill post better and when he is in the bath so you can see his true colours when i find my camera) But here is my adorable little Chevy. Correct me if I'm wrong Tom.. hes Gemini's and Dozers?
chevy.jpg

I really wanted a little girl.. but he just stole my heart... i miss him, and he's only upstairs... :cry: Im already wrapped around his little finger.

Alrighty, so now I will move on to the Leos...(oh god)

leo.jpg

I got one leo.. a mach...something morph. She's very lightly stripped yellow and black with black freckles everywhere...(Gabby)

And.... an albino enigma... shes......... ...... "special" we guess probably some inbreeding... but she appears to have vertigo... she likes to walk in circles....(Blair)

You just have to watch the video.. she does it much more though

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f343/501851/?action=view&current=CIMG0056.mp4

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
I saw Tom, and all his beardies,at Repticon Baltimore. Fell in love with everyone of those little cuties!!! Yours is adorable!!! Enjoy!!

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Morning,
Your very welcome.
Gemini and Dozer are the parents.
Sorry this is short but im still on the road and I hate this net book...lol

Valex

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
TheWolfmanTom":3s5sok6a said:
Morning,
Your very welcome.
Gemini and Dozer are the parents.
Sorry this is short but im still on the road and I hate this net book...lol

I definatly understand that. When you get a chance could you send me his hatch date?

Update: He has eaten 5 or 6 crickets so far, finished his shed. And will be getting his first bath with me in the next couple minutes. :blob8: :blob5: Jeez I love having this little boy around. He already has so much personality! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :blob5: :blob8:

Oh! by the way we decided to name him Chevy, or Chev for short. But everyone who meets him is pretty dead set on call him "Nubs" or "Stumpy". Oh well, im sure they will catch on eventually.

Valex

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
TheWolfmanTom":3cpaiu24 said:
I LIKE Chevy!!!!!!!!!
06/11/10

I think we decided that the June 11th was wrong because he is one of the 6 week olds. :?

And I'm a chevy maniac. My trucks a chevy, and the name just fits him. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom