THANKS to everyone who helped me with my beardie eggs! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today my beardie finally laid her eggs. She had dropped 5 in her tank within the last week, none of them buried.... But today, the 2nd try with her tote-bin lay box, she laid 18 eggs. Yay! :lol:
Now Im pretty sure shes never been mated with before.. Should I just throw these eggs away? They look normal.

Also, will she have another clutch? How often does this happen?

One more thing. When I took her out of her lay box, I gave her a bath and right away she started drinking the water, and fast. Then I put her back in her tank, and a couple of min later i noticed a slime-line from her mouth to a little puddle of water on her rock. Looks like she may have puked. Is this cuz she just drank too much water?

She hasnt ate anything yet, but im going out tomorrow to get her a feast of crix and worms.

thanks again to everyone on this site! the forums are very helpful and I wouldnt have known where to start without them! :D :lol: :lol: :D

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Hello
I am glad she layed her eggs for you.If you are unsure if they are fertile or not then you should freeze the eggs prior to throeing them out.If you are certain they are not fertile then you can just toss them. Make sure she has plenty of extra protien,calcium and baths as it is a very stressfull process for them.You also want to do this to ensure she is in optimal conditions because she can very well lay another clutch in 21-28 days as females can and do lay multiple clutches regardless of fertility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom