Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordecai

Juvie Member
I just wanted to say thank you to all the regulars on here that are so helpful. I didn't realize how much time you all put into answering everyone's questions. I joined a fb page for dragon owners ( just to share pictures not for help I only come here for that) and oh man. This one person picked me for some reason to help them and for one there is a language barrier and they are just not listening to what I am saying. So again I just want to thank you for your time and patience. It is much appreciated.
86288-8144920868.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Glad to be able to help and be part of a community that loves dragons so much. How is Mordecai doing lately? Did he finish that pesky shed that was bugging him?

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
I joined a frog forum, a super visited frog forum (I even think it's frogforum.net) to ask some questions about my pacman frog and literally no one has responded for months (I just looked, got some responses on it now!) I kept updating my post as I figured it out, and it was basically a thread of me talking to myself. I figured stuff out on my own, thankfully, but it's a shame the community on other forums or forms of media are not nearly as helpful or active.

I'm very glad this is such an active community and the general crowd is very helpful and understanding. These specialty pets are definitely a learning experience, and even people we think are out to help us (petstores, maybe friends that have had them, vets) provide such inaccurate information that it leads to the death of many poor little dragons.

This site also helps me feel more socialized, and is the first time I've branched out to be part of something like this.

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Mordecai is OK. He did finish shedding but still just a mopy guy. Not active doesn't really eat. His weight is staying between 524g and 538g. Just real lazy I guess.

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
I love this forum too for that reason. Everyone helps as much as they can and are wonderful. Mordecai is a cutie! Lazy is ok - as long as he's healthy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stihlgirl
Top Bottom