Terri's first snowfall- pic heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
drgnfly2265":rst12gin said:
I understand, I haven't seen real snow either :cry: I was born in Ohio but my mom moved down here to Florida when I was like a couple of months old. The closest that I came to seeing snow are the mini "snow" flurries that when caught melt instantly in my hand. I wish it would snow once in Florida and make it look like your garden picture! Sooo pretty! Today the temperature was 83 degrees. We have a "cold" front coming in tomorrow and the high will only be 63 degrees..... brrr... I'm going to freeze, lol :lol:

Ha ha i would love to be that "cold" lol. Even our summers barely reach that temp- too hot for me lol. I do like the snow but im bored being off work. i woke up to icicles hanging off my window- they were pretty (never seen icicles before).
icicles.jpg

NightmareDisco wrote:
Nemesis would like to know if Terri would be his girlfriend

Well i asked Terri, she's a bit shy :oops: - never had a boyfirend before. She said she would love to be his girlfriend as long as he had a good job and could support her well- and take her on nice dates- she's a bit of a diva :)

Livey

Extreme Poster
Wow icicles!
Its snowing REALLY heavy here at the moment, but tiny wasn't as happy about as terri!

I can't believe you've never seen snow! :shock:

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Livey":11r2juul said:
Wow icicles!
Its snowing REALLY heavy here at the moment, but tiny wasn't as happy about as terri!

Aw, was she confused by it?

Livey

Extreme Poster
catUK":1y8jress said:
Livey":1y8jress said:
Wow icicles!

Aw, was she confused by it?

very much so, were her viv is she can see out of the window,
She has kept low down so she cart see it :mrgreen:
How sweet, it stopped about 5 mins ago and see lit up, looked so happy and now its started again, i brought her down for cuddles lol
What did terri think?
Because she looks very happy!

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
ah thats sooooo cute.

terri looked a bit confused, she stayed by the window and didn't move for a while but all of a sudden decided to scarper and came and sat on me-bless :D

Livey

Extreme Poster
awww! its been alright for us, as its snowed on the nights, this is the first day we had it through the day... all day :roll:
Im already bored of it..
At least i get to spend some time at home though with my little monsters! :mrgreen:

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Im sick of it now, bored being off work but yeah its a plus i get to send more time with Terri. Its worse today than it has been! :( x

Livey

Extreme Poster
has it not stopped up there!?
I thought it was moving more south?
We havent had too much, started on fri, only a bit, snowed in the nights
But its just terrible today as well, its snowed since about 10 :(
I already spend tones of time with me little ones, im only at college 2 and half days a week lol

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
2 nd a half days-lucky you lol. No its been blizzard all day and you can't see the roads. Just found out the school where i teach is closed again tomorrow, happy days! :D

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
The head teacher told us to use our time productively whilst we were off so i went shopping today- it was a bad idea!!

Livey

Extreme Poster
LOL, it is productive? :mrgreen:
Aha i just slid all the way down my drive,
I wont be going anywhere today :(

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
We get snow here, not quite as much as you guys, tho. The few times we got to show snow to our girls they were not impressed to say the least. Miss O (rip) was one that got to see snow, just a dusting and she didn't like it, it was obvious. Goldie and Rosie saw snow last December and they, also, didn't like it one bit.

I, personally, suggest you don't try to hard to go anywhere. I understand why you are getting bored but the purpose of closing school, where you are, is for your safety. We don't want to hear of any more hospitalizations from our friends on this board. Be safe.

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Livey":ohyfplos said:
LOL, it is productive? :mrgreen:
Aha i just slid all the way down my drive,
I wont be going anywhere today :(

Its productive for me! lol

Thanks beardie parents, i will. Im just anxious coz i've got loads of stuff to do at work with the kids for the lead up for christmas. their school trip has been cancelled too :( . Never mind :)

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
Nemesis is studying to be a reptile psychologist and plans to make 50,000 to 70,000 crickets per year, with plenty left over to trade for phoenix worms. He's already learned to drive a firetruck, so if she doesn't mind going out in that, they're set :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom