temps

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracoowner

hi guys,
i live in england and the temperatures outsid are just beginning to rise above freezing. the only problem is that im struggling to keep draco's viv temps up. i can get it to about 32 celcius, which is about 89 farenheit i think, but no hotter than that. ive got a blanket on the top of the viv and have a heater in the room he's in. has anyone got any ideas about how i can get the heat up a bit?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
You could add a regular white household bulb next to your UVB.
Start with a low wattage and move up from there until the temps come up.
Remember to monitor the temps closely until you get it right.
If that is not enough or you also need additional heat at night I suggest a CHE.
(Ceramic Heat Emitter)

WAFisherman

Hatchling Member
Where and how are you measuring?

What is the basking spot temp? What is the hot side, cold side, and ambient temps?

andras

Hatchling Member
there's also the ceramic heat emitters available as well. i use one at night to keep Kaida comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom