Tazzie's new BD boyfriend Spark

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardKat

Hatchling Member
Oh Puff! I wrote you a "Thank You" note for the delicious birthday cake. I drove the "thank you" card to the Post Office yesterday. I'm putting so many miles on my new car. Mom has me drive on the sidewalk because my car is rather small. She almost bought me a "SMART" car. She also had me test drive a MINI COOPER but I could not see over the steering wheel. The sunset car is perfect and it is really so much bigger than it looks. Your car seat was ordered from Ebay and it should be here in a few days.

The birthday cake was fabulous!! I could tell that it was made from scratch! I love the sparkles and the pretty pink color! You are such a thoughtful friend! I saved pieces of the cake to share with our friends. Maybe I could bring the cake to your movie screening?

I really loved watching your movie! You have a big appetite for squash! Your Mommy is a great movie maker!
Your friend,
Tazzie

LizardKat

Hatchling Member
Dear Spark,
Thank you for sending me the beautiful Armstrong tartan plaid. Mom is making me a little kilt so that I can play in the bag pipe band. Yes, I have been practicing my bagpipes everyday. I will see if Mom can take a picture of me when I am playing the pipes. It is very good practice for my fingers because I have to stretch my fingers to be able to play all of the notes.

Your human boy has a great head full of yellow string. I liked seeing your boy and also Ash. I feel badly :( that Ash passed on because I can tell that he loved the boy very much. Mom said to tell you that she keeps Ash in her thoughts.

I loved looking all of the pictures of your dragon dogs. I bet the fourth dragon dog is mad that you did not post their picture here on BD.org. All of the dragon dogs are big and beautiful. I like how their bottom lips and jaw stick out a little bit. Do they have boxing matches in the house? :lol:

The cat dragons are all very pretty. My favorite picture was the one that had the kitty in the white bucket. Mom tried to tell me how humans use a bucket like that for poopies. I thought that everyone pooped in their bathtubs. I will have to think about that a little bit.

I have many surprises for you dear Spark. I ate my dinner all by myself today. Mom has been hand feeding me twice a day for the past three weeks. I decided that I should be eating on my own because I am a big girl of five years old. Mom watched me as I ate my dinner and she was smiling and clapping.

I hope that you saw the picture of my new birthday car. I have an extra set of keys to give you so that can drive it too! Mom ordered a little car seat for Puffernut. Did you watch his video on YOUTUBE? His Mom has the link on Puff's thread. Wow, can that little guy eat! LOL!

Here are some pictures of me picking flowers for you. Mom asked me what flower I wanted to pick and I chose one that looks like you. This flower has handsome orange and amber colors-just like you!
Tazzieflowercar008.jpg

Tazzieflowercar007.jpg

Ok, I have to go to bed now Spark. I had a nice birthday yesterday and saved you a big piece of birthday cake.
Thank you for writing me such nice letters.
Waves and hugs to you,
TT :wave: :wave: :love10:

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
I'm so excited you got to see my movie!! I sure had fun eating my squash!! i hope mama will give me more soon, but she said I have to wait a day so I don't eat too much of it at once and get a tummy ache. But that stuff was yummy!! That is what I want for my birthday cake when I have my birthday, but I have to wait a long time for my birthday to come cuz' I am just so young. Mama doesn't know when my birthday is so instead we are gonna celebrate my "dopshun" day of July 12th cuz' that is the day mama 'dopted me and brought me home. We know I was around 4 weeks old that day, but not the exact day.
Mama's been doing some shopping today. She bought some new crickets, but instead of the small ones she bought me the extra smalls so for sure they won't be too big, even if they grow some before I eat them all. she bought 200 of them!!!! But she is maybe gonna start ordering them off the puter, cuz' they are a much better deal. She thought about raising cockroaches, but she says she just can't quite go there...hee!hee!
She also ordered a reptisun 10.0 tube that will go in my new light fixture that mama is getting tomorrow that she found on Craigslist. She is geting me a HUGE tank that is 48 hundred thousand inches long and it has this cool light fixture that takes the UVB tube, and it also has places for three screw in lights too...isn't that cool!!! She got a really good deal on it and we are so excited cuz it will be a good home for me. and it comes with the stand too. So mama will use my 20 gallon tank to keep my crickets in that she orders, cuz she will order 1000 of them at a time!!!! She is gonna order them really tiny for now so if they grow before I eat them all, they won't hopefully grow too big. But that way if you and Spark and Leela and Foster drop in, I will always have fresh crickets for you. We can even fondue them...yummy...cheese dipped crickets. Oh and chocolate too. Now where DID I put that chocolate fountain.
Mama also got a digital thermometer and it works great. That way mama will 'xactly know what my temps are in my viv. So anyway...that is about it with the shopping for me...do i got my mama trained well already or what!?
I got a new bedroom tonight too. Mama made it for me... here I am checcking it out...see it says O-a-t-m-e-a-l...and that spells Puffernut!!!! Right Tazzie? I gotta ask you cuz' you are the best speller and reader I know!! I'm so excited it has my own name on it just like yours!!!
100_1513_0549.jpg

and now I am off to sleep so I can be awake when you all come over tomorrow...
100_1517_0547.jpg

Nite!!!
hugs from your friend,
Puff

crickest

Juvie Member
Original Poster
TT, my fine looking lady!

I am so overwhelmed with your beauty, my love. I can't believe how much you've filled out and how good the sore by your tail looks!! It's wonderful.

I can't believe its your birthday and you didn't tell me. . . I want to take you to the drive-in with our friends Leela, Foster and Puff and celebrate your birthday together. Foster says we can go to his place and swim before we see the movie. Can we take your car? I borrowed a car seat for Puff, if the one your mom ordered hasn't come yet. I'll be there about 6:30. We are going to see "Bearded Potter and the Half-Blood Phoenix Worm" and "Transdragons; Revenge of the Silkies". It'll be fun and really romantic! :oops:

I have some new pictures for you to look at. . . I hope you like them.

Here I am in my viv . . .sorry about the background. My boy has a big tree painted on his wall. I don't know why, I just know I can't climb it.

Spark1-2.jpg

Spark2-2.jpg

Here is a couple of me eating squash . . .

Spark3-2.jpg

Spark4-2.jpg

You can see how grey my head is. . .

Spark5-1.jpg

Me in the bath. . . :oops:

Spark6.jpg

Me in my viv . . . this is my beefcake pose . . .

Spark7.jpg

Spark8.jpg

And me eating greens . . .

Spark9.jpg

Spark10.jpg

I'm so excited to see you . . .I'll be by soon.

Love ya,

Spark

LizardKat

Hatchling Member
Hi Spark and friends,
I had a great time at the drive-in movie tonight!! Both movies were great and I'm glad that we all fit so comfortably in the Sunset car. Spark, you did a great job driving the car and I was impressed with how you were able to drive the standard shift. :) I am not sure whether or not you noticed but the Sunset car also has pedals in case we ever run out of gas. Mom asked me to go to the store this morning and I used the pedal option so that I could exercise my legs.

Puff seemed to really enjoy the movie. Thanks for borrowing the car seat for him as it helped him to see the movie screen. I like his new cardboard house. It is nice and big and his blanket is very fluffy. Puff is really doing a great job reading and writing. He can even read his own name on his bedroom box!

Leela and Foster make a nice couple! They held hands during the movie :D I like that you held my hand Spark :oops: Puffernut's Mom sent his binky (pacifer) and he was nibbling on it during the suspenseful parts of the movie. :lol:

Thanks for sending me all of the great photos! I love the one with all of the squash on your face..Hahaha! Your beefcake ones are also really cool and I am amazed at how much you are growing!! I may need to eventually get a pull-behind-the-car-house/trailer to take you out on dates. I hope that you do not outgrow the Sunset car. :wink: :wink:

My new Phoenix worm order came today and I was able to meet the mail carrier lady. She asked Mom why she (Mom) was ordering worms. The WORM BOX had the words "Keep Cool" on the outside and the mail carrier lady did not want to leave my worms out in the sun. Mom ordered the small size Phoenix worms because the medium sized ones were too big for me. My two turtle sisters have been gobbling up the medium sized worms. My order of 600 small worms came this morning and I had 16 of them for lunch. One of the worms tried to climb out of my mouth and I was able to catch him and eat him! I really like eating the Phoenix worms.

Ok, I am going to bed now. I am in my jammies and Mom is fluffing up my bed for me. She even has a special song that she sings to me every night.

Thank you for buying all of the movie tickets for us tonight Spark. I need to write Puff's Mom and thank her for the wormy popcorn and the root beer. I'm glad my Mom put five slices of my birthday cake in our cooler. Did you know that Puff made that cake in his microwave? He is little but he is very clever!!!!
Hugs to you all,
Tazzie aka TT

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Tazzie!!! I sure did have lots of fun at the movies tonight!!! I really liked the Bearded Potter movie the best, but they were both good. It was so nice of all of you to let me tag along while you all were on a double date...tanks you all so very much. I'm glad I had my binky(it tastes like squash)...mama didn't want me to eat too much and get a tummy ache. And the car seat worked out perfect so I could see the screen. It was so nice of my buddy Spark to borrow that for me so I could go too!!! I tell ya' though...I am all tuckered out, so I'm all curled up in my nice fluffy bed and as soon as I finish this note, I is goin' nite nite for sure!! no arguing with mama about staying up later for me tonight!! Yawwwwwwwwwwn!!
hey Tazzie, where does your mama get them phoenix worms? my mama is thinking about trying them for me. Do you get crickets too? or just the worms? mama would like to not have to deal with crickets if she doesn't have too, and then she won't have to worry if one gets hided in my viv somewhere and I don't find it. And my buddy Spark said I should get my mama to order me some to try, and Spark was right about the squash, so I really wanna try them worms!!
Yawwwwwwwn!!!! Well, I can't keep my little eyes open anymore, so I gotta go niteys.
Hugs everybeardie!!! thank you all for taking me to the movies!!
Hugs--
Puffernut
Well-I'm gonna head to bed now

LizardKat

Hatchling Member
Hi Puff,
I was in bed sleeping and my computer beeped to let me know that I had a new message.

I can not run around to catch the crickets so Mom decided that the very tiny, tiny Phoenix worms would be a great way for me to get protein. They taste great and I had a whole batch for lunch today. Here is the link. You are tiny too so make sure Mom gets the really small ones for you.

http://www.phoenixworm.com/servlet/StoreFront

goodnight little buddy!
Tazzie :sleepy2:

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Tazzie and Aunt Kat--

mama looked at that website for them phoenix worms, but she only saw medium and large, so she ordered some for me from here... http://www.mulberryfarms.com/phoenix.htm . She ordered me the small ones that are about a quarter inch. she also ordered one cup of the mini mealie worms...they are a different sub species from the regular meal worms. I'm excited to try them!! Do they taste like squash Tazzie? Can we find me a binky that tastes like phoenix worms for the next time we all go the movies? :blob5:
Hugs from Puff again

edited to add:

Oh Man!!!!! Now mama found where the little PW's are at Phoenixworms.com. Oh well, we'll know now for next time :?

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Hey Spark-- I had lots of fun tonight at the movies!! Thank you for letting me tag along with all of you!! I was a good baby beardie, wasn't I? I am glad mama sent my squash binky for me for the suspense parts of the movies!!
Hey, I really like liking at your pictures that you sent to Tazzie!! You really are 17 hundred thousand inches long aren't you!! And you are so handsome!! If I'm a boy, I hope I am that handsome someday, and if I'm a girl then I hope I get to be as pretty as our sweet Tazzie!! I liked Tazzie's pictures that she sent to you too!! Did you like your flowers she picked you?
Ok--I really gotta go to bed now...yawwwwwwwwwwn!!
Oh-did you read up above...mama ordered me some of them phoenix worms too!!
Nite my big buddy!!
Puff

crickest

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hi Puff! And my sweet Tazzie!

I had a great time at the movie last night. It was a lot of fun to meet our new friends, to hang out at Foster's pool (Tazzie you are getting so strong! You are a good swimmer. . . your mom's exercises are doing their job! And I liked that you held onto my shoulders when we went into the deep end!) and then went to the movies. I thought they both were good, but I can't believe how late it was when we got home.

Puff, you were very well behaved and I'm glad you were safe in your car seat.

So, phoenix worms are on the menu for both my friends. I am currently out of PW's so my mom is letting me try Superworms (you have to be really big for the Superworms). I should get more PW's on Weds. I really like the Superworms, but can only eat them in the morning. If I eat them in the evening, they aren't fully digested when I poo the next day. :oops: Mom feeds me first, when she gets home from work and I have over two hours before the lights go out, but its not enough time. It's okay though, I can eat worms in the morning and crickets in the evening and then my mom says my poo is fine. I was having the same issue with PW's in the pm. . . Mom says I have to chew my food better. She says I like them so much that I gulp. I try to chew better, but they taste so good and I like taking big bites (Mom says its a guy thing. My boy does the same thing.) PW's taste like steak - meat - and they wiggle when you eat them. Different from squash, but very yummy, none the less.

Well, have to go clean my room. Mom wants to vacuum up my shed and then I get to be out running around and 'ploring.

Talk to you soon.

Spark

LizardKat

Hatchling Member
Hi everybody! I was so busy all day that I did not get a chance to write any notes on the computer. Mom is rushing me a little bit because she wants me to get to bed. I sure had a great time last night swimming in Foster's pool and then going to the movies. I loved swimming in the deep end and it was fun to hold onto Spark's shoulders. You sure are a good swimmer Spark and you looked devine in your surfer boy bathing suit! :shock: I told my Mom what a great swimmer you are and she said that your name was mentioned in an article in Sports Illustrated. She told me that she will read me the article tomorrow but I do know that Michael Phelps (the Olympic swimmer) mentioned in an interview that he was a little nervous that there was some new "fire in the pool" The interview man asked what he meant and he explained that a big beardie named "Spark" was an amazing swimmer and may challenge him at the next Olympics!! I yelled out.. THAT IS MY BOYFRIEND!!! I AM DATING THE MAN OF FIRE>> MR> SPARK!!!!!
I will give you more information tomorrow after Mom reads me the rest of the article. :shock:

I napped this afternoon after taking a nice walk in the yard. I also drove around the living room in my car. Here is a picture of me climbing in my car through the back window. I can get into the car by opening the door or by climbing in through the window.

Tazzieflowercar015.jpg

Here is a picture when I am in my viv. I love to look out my big window and see all of the big red flowers. Mom said there was a Hummingbird outside of my window today but he must have been busy humming because he left quickly and I did not see him. Mom found a toad in the front yard and brought her in to meet me. I looked in the mirror and I think I look like a toad. Here is a picture of my viv and you can see how I have a great view of the flower garden.

Tazzieflowercar002.jpg

I think I look like a toad in this picture
Tazzieday262009011.jpg

I sure am hoping that we can all go out on a group date soon. Little Puff is a part of our team so we will always include him (or her :lol: ) in all of our adventures. When Puffernut gets a little bit older, he can date but right now he is a baby.

Goodnight to you all.
Hugs, Bugs, and Mugs of Root beer to everyone. :D
TT/Tazzie

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
hi Tazzie!! We was all missing you today...you must have had a busy day!! I really like alot how your mama has your viv set up so you can watch out the window and see the pretty flowers and stuff. How healing that must be to your spirit to have pretty things to look at and your mama loves you so much to want you to only see the beauty that surrounds you. I don't think you look like a toad at all!! I think you look like our pretty Tazzie!! and i so love your house you found that has your name on it in there...that is so cute!! Did you get curtains hung in the window of your little house yet?
If you are missing Spark, and us, we have been busy over at our blog, and there are lots of pictures there already, and some of your sweetie Spark too. We are trying to think of a good name, and Spark suggested Dragon Tails...so we are waiting to see what everybeardie thinks of that name, or if there are other ideas too. Foster popped in and said hello too. We are still waiting to hear from Leela though...she did say she would be joining us there too. But me and Spark have been kind of busy there, so you can come and see how it is working out.
Hope you had lots of fun walking in your yard today!!
Thank you for letting me tag along with all you grown up teenagers...
Hugs from Puff

LizardKat

Hatchling Member
Hi Little Puff,
I'll remind Mom to go to our new Blog area. Mom is wondering if other bd friends can visit us in the Blog area. Mom smiled at the name "Dragon Tails" That is a great name! Can you post the blog link so our other friends can visit us too?

Bye for now Puff. I will remind Mom to take me to our blog, Dragon Tails later today. She is out mowing the lawn. In fact, she just drove by my viv window on a Green car that she calls a deer. I thought a deer looked like a dragon dog with long skinny legs. This "name stuff" must be a human thing.. I'll let you know what the green car deer is later today.

I miss you and the gang very much.
Hugs to you little guy.
Tazzie the tornado (Mom called me that because I have been busy moving around things in my viv! LOL!)

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Tazzie!!! Wow that deer thing sounds funny!! Is it like a car? I know, humans are strange...I'm still trying to figure mine out.
As for our blog, any beardie that wants to can come visit us there.

the site is...
http://www.ourbeardies.blogspot.com
they can also leave comments for us, and mom will put up a "post it" note too where they or we can write messages!! Cool, huh?
and if any of us have other friends that we want to have come and play with us there, we can invite them to blog too.

I like the name dragon tails too...so if Leela and Foster like it, then we can change the title name!
You have fun watching your mama, but you better stay away from that deer thing until we can figure out what it is...it might be dangerous. Does it have legs or tires? is it like the sucky monster thing that mom's use in the house to keep there substrate human lizard carpet clean? but for the outside, maybe? maybe that's what it is. we'll have to think on that one, huh?
I gotta go for now...mama says it is time for my bath.
Hey...have you and your mama seen this thread yet...

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=103316

it is so funny!! I bet your mama could come up with a few good pics of you to put on there...LOL!! mama was getting ready for bed last night when she saw the thread, and she sat up and read the whole thread...all 19 pages!!!!
Well-I gotta run...mama is getting my bath water ready!
Hugs--
Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom