Tatsu Turned Six This Month ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
My little Tatsu has turned six. I've been recovering still from surgery and sick with strep throat, so I couldn't post in time ... His birthday was this month (or what I call his birthday, as I don't know his hatch date, but he came to me right before Valentine's Day.)

Six years ago before Valentine's Day I traveled from Milwaukee, Wisconsin to Schaumberg, Illinois and discovered Tatsu at Lee Watson's Reptile Swap in a barn. That forty dollar purchase has given me six years of friendship and giggles.

I hope to have a few more, yet ...

Happy birthday, Tatsu!

Baby Tatsu

tbaby.png

Tatsu Now (or in 2008 ... I have yet to take pics this year ... LOL ...

tati2.jpg

MissT

BD.org Addict
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATSU!!!!

And, just to emphasise, he really does have such gorgeous eyes!!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Tatsu's 6 years old?! WOW!

Happy 6th Birthday, Beardie World Domination Leader!!!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
<singing at top of lungs>
Happy Birthday to you
party-smiley-006.gif

Happy Birthday to you
party-smiley-023.gif

Happy Birthday dear Tatsuuuuuuuu
party-smiley-013.gif

Happy Birthday to you!
beerchug.gif

</singing at top of lungs>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom