Tales of a Free Roaming Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just let Budo out for the first time since Tuesday (excluding his bath)(I've been out almost all week), and he was pretty mad, as he's used to be given free roam from 3:00-bedtime. So when I let him out today, he was already mad, because I'd been feeling his tummy for lumps (hasn't pooed in 3 days). After running over my hands and typing his own message on the computer, he ran to the other side of my room. I had a shiny folder propped up against my couch. He was so determined to climb up the folder and get to the couch. He kept running and running and slipping. In a matter of seconds, I watched his beard go from normal to the blackest I've ever seen it. He was really mad.

Sorry, I know you guys want pictures, but my camera's memory card is buried deep under piles of clothes and towels that are lying all over my room. (My project for this weekend is finding it)

Another thing I find hillarious is how he re-enters his viv when he's cold or wants a collard leaf. First of all, before he goes back into his home, he has to duck down and check that there are no monsterns underneath his viv that will come out and grab his belly while he's getting in. His viv has a sliding door, and he seems unable to figure out which part is glass and which part is not glass, so he will crouch, jump up, and usually crash against the glass. Then he glass-dances forever until he runs into the open part or until I pick him up and show him how he can get in.

I do have a picture of this. I have some great video footage too that I'm currently uploading to youtube. I'll post the link when it's done.

DSC00521.jpg

Edit: Here's the movie. Ended up putting it on Photobucket.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Hahah! Awww what a silly monster.
Ruben is exactly the same, always heads for the side which isnt open and spends 15 minutes trying to get through "the forcefield"

Holly

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:laughhard: Not only did he overrun his viv and ended up on the wrong side, but he headbobbed his viv because he couldn't get in. What a silly beardie!

ronni1221

Juvie Member
bugaboo":3505a said:
I get the big arms thing, mine has big forearms and looks like Popeye!

Interesting, considering you probably avoid feeding him spinach. :lol: What's your secret?! hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom