Tails and Scales - Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmagee

If anyone is within Toronto you should check out Tails and Scales 2840 Dundas St West.

I can't even begin to tell you everything they sell, some things are more expensive than a petsmart but they tend to only carry items they agree with and any of the lower end items they stop carrying if they don't like them themselves.

Stock and variety is amazing, you'll always find what you're looking for. Certain items are cheaper as they carry the bulkier quantity (i.e. 25 quartz sand bags for the same price petsmart sells the 10).

The best purpose I have with this store is the live food.

I don't have the comprehensive price list right in front of me but just as an example:

The crickets are $1.75 for a dozen, $9 for 100, $17 for 500, and $25 for 1000.

Compare that to recorpinc.com which is supposed to be a cheaper online solution that sells $25 for 500 and $35 for 1000, and thats before their flat rate shipping of $35 within the province and higher for elsewhere.

Think for 1000 crickets I could drive there and spend 25 or order and spend 55.

I know they have hornworms, mealworms, silkworms, waxworms, butterworms, mice of all kinds, and few other things I know I forgot.

The best thing I have taken to is their price of supers but I cant remember the list off hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom