tail(s) of angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i got angus when he was 2 years old and was 16 inches long but i just found out that he is 1 not 2 years old!! he lives in a 40 gallon breeder with a 100 watt basking bulb and a reptisun 10.0, his previous owners gave him a pinkie a day :shock: !!!!! but i give him 10 crix a day and a salad of home grown kale collard greens and occasionally he like grapes strawberry banana and canolope!!! im about to start a colliny of roaches as the crix just smell and are noisily. i cant post pix right know but i will tonight and i have a feeding vid of him on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbau8lmIv6Y

zac

Original Poster
ya he was fat and now pics!!!!!

animals031.jpg

photoshot006.jpg

could he not be a model ( and i know have reptisun 10.0)
photoshot021.jpg

photoshot018.jpg

june2011076.jpg

he won
june2011120.jpg

thats it for now

kiara

Hatchling Member
HEY! my girl won the same contest =D I have her ribbon up at work :) He is beautiful :)

zac

Original Poster
i am !!!! and i also made a diy lightbox from a cooler and will post pics tonight

zac

Original Poster
thank you he only has his yellow body and head when he is eating sleeping or being pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom