Tail chewing??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCrunner

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
still just fine. getting his pain meds and antibiotics. I'm working on a present for him..... a change in scenery. I found a bunch of flat flagstone rock dirt cheap and bought a bunch of little pieces and I'm attempting to build him a nice home/basking area

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Great to hear that he is doing so well. Does he mind the pain meds or antibiotics? How is his appetite? You'll have to post a picture when you have the change in scenery all done, sounds like it will be amazing. 8)

XCrunner

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
haha thanks. his appetite still hasn't changed and the meds haven't affected him. I doubt he even needs the pain meds, but I'll be safe :) as for the change in scenery, it should be pretty good, but definitely not amazing, because i lack the artistic skill to make something amazing looking.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
I highly doubt that it won't be awesome ! How are you getting them to stick together ?
I used 100% silicone, and once cured (about 48 hours no ammonia smell) it isn't going anywhere !
Janie.

XCrunner

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i was going to use epoxy to keep em together but now I'm changing up the idea and theme for his new tank so I'm not sure what role in it the rocks will play.

XCrunner

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i wouldn't exactly call them marvelous ideas :lol: more of "all i can think of" because I'm not the most creative person ever. I have the rocks along the back wall heights differing along the wall. at one point it will come out into the cage a little more and he will be able to go under that part as his shady area. he will have a little plastic army Humvee to climb on, as well as his hammock which will be at an angle so it is similar to a ladder. maybe another climbing limb I'm not sure, and lots of this will probably change, I'm still planning it out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom