Swollen Lip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacey

Hi guys,

One of my babies has a swollen lip. It's 2 months old, has had it for about a week now. Doesn't seem to bother him to much. Still eating and drinking fine. It's a bit hard to see in the photos cos he's so small but just wondering if anyone has come across anything similar.

ApaiMyo.jpg

FJkZxCR.jpg

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Yeah. He might of hurt it a bit while glass surfacing. You might want to cover a couple of the sides of the tank and see if that might help. If not then the temps might be to hot or lights might be bothering him. Also if he housed with another dragon he might be trying to get a way.

Hello,

Sorry to hear your beardie is having a mouth issue. To start off, do you have a UVB bulb? If so, what brand is it and is it a coil or a tube? Also, are you giving him/her a calcium supplement?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Might be an injury from an argument with one of it's siblings/enclosure companions if it's sharing an enclosure.

Sure is a little cutey ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom