Switching to MVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuffMagic

Juvie Member
Hello. I am tried of switching out my reptisun 10 tube every 6 months since it costs 50$ canadian to do so. This way I will have one bulb to worry about every 12 months. My question is what is the best way to go in regards to MVB? Best Brand - What to watch for etc? I have read many posts and have yet to make my decision because I find it rather confusing.

Thanks for the input

reptilianboy831

Hatchling Member
Well, I know of some good ones, Megaray, zoomed powersun or the t-rex active heat, but some of these are having problems. However, I dont know too much about them all.

Sapphire

Sub-Adult Member
Another one is the Exo Terra Solarglo. I've heard kind of mixed reviews about it... On one hand, it isn't as expensive as most MVBs, and some people say that's because it isn't as good, but so far it is the only MVB that I haven't heard about any issues with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom