Swimming?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUYM3691

Hello!!

Its been a few months since I been able to get on here due to being diconnected from the internet for a while, but just the other day, I was given Tyson a bath as he's arm began to shed, and as he was only in the sink the water was deepish, but still safe. About 4 or 5 times Tyson dunked his whole face and head completely under the surface and shook hard. The first time he did it I quickly grabbed him to make sure he was ok, but when I put him back in he repeated it again and again. Does any one know why he does this or does any bodies beardie do any thing simular??

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved by Moderator from General to behavior]

Don't worry, that is completely normal. He could've been drinking some water or just rinsing off his head.
My beardie had done that in the bath too, and he'd even swim totally immersed under water.

Now, if Tyson went under and didn't come back up, then that's a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom