Supplement brands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarrianna

Is Tetra Terrafauna Reptocal Reptile Supplement ok for calcium and Zoo Med Reptivite Reptile Vitamins ok for multivitamin? If you could reccomend brands that would be great! Here are the descriptions. Zoo Med Reptivite Reptile Vitamins: A complete vitamin and mineral complex that helps correct stress-related and calcium-deficient problems in captive reptiles. Calcium-based to ensure healthy bone growth and help prevent rickets. Also protects metabolic functions, helps in skin shedding and aids in preventing liver problems. Correct 2:1 calcium to phosphorus ratio.
Reptivite is the only reptile vitamin with all 16 isolated amino acids. This helps greatly with protein digestion in your captive reptiles, and is especially important for snakes.

No artificial additives. All human-grade vitamins and minerals used with no added fillers like soy, yeast or sucrose (sugar), which means that you can add Reptivite to your reptiles diet less often.

Tetra Terrafauna Reptocal Reptile Supplement: Tetra Terrafauna's Reptocal is a scientifically-formulated calcium supplement for skeletal growth and the prevention of osteoporosis that is safe for daily use. Many commonly used insect foods are low in calcium. Reptocal helps prevent common herptile maladies such as bone deformities, soft shells, osteoporosis, eye disorders, rickets, stunted growth or even death that result from insufficient calcium intake. Like lack of calcium, oversupplementing can also cause problems. Unlike pure calcium carbonate supplements on the market, Reptocal is a balanced blend of calcium and phosphorus (5:1 ratio) and other vitamins, which is safer to use on a regular basis.

Thanks for reading and please post!

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Most people here use Rep-Cal Calciums and MultiVitamins.

I use the RepCal calcium now, and I use Reptivite. I am almost out of the reptivite and I will be switching to the repcal vitamins soon.

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
I use the Repcal supplements - repcal phosphorus free calcium with D3 and repcal herptivite. I've only heard good things about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom