superworms

Status
Not open for further replies.
mabel is my 4 month or so old dragon, she is 13 inches and 110g. she eats like a pig, eating 100 bugs a day, (she would eat more but i cut her off at 100) i feed her twice a day, when i first brought her home i fed small crickets but i found out dubias were more nutritious so she was eating crickets and dubias and more recently i switched her over to just dubias. she was on regular schedule with her poops, she would about 30 minutes after the lights turn on before her first meal, and then again between her meals. about three days ago i decided she was large enough to incorporate superworms into her diet because she always seems so hungry. so for the past couple days ive been adding four 1” superworms with both meals. so 8 a day. and i have noticed she only poops once a day now, once between her meals and not when she wakes up anymore. is this okay? im probably just worried about nothing but it was always so regular and im concerned theyre blocking her up a bit.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
As long as she's chewing them well they probably aren't causing an issue. 8 a day is a fair bit so I wouldn't offer any more than that. I prefer keeping them as an occasional treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom