Superworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trishcpht

Hi everyone, It's been a while since I posted but my Fiancee and my Dragon Eragon or "E" is doing great. He had been in sorta of a bad mood because we hadn't really been giving him a lot of attention and had gotten to the point where if we reached it he'd run to the other side of his tank but we've bought our way back into his good graces by superworms.
My Question is are these okay for him? Or just an in moderation thing? He LOVES them, Mike and I are calling them Lizard Crack because he goes balistic for them. He will run to the front of tank when we walk in and stick his tongue out. He has licked our hands for them and then last night I stood at his tank and told him he couldn't have anymore and he needed to eat his greens and veggies. Well he did all the while watching me like "if I'm good and eat this mess can I have more worms???" when I went and set down he went RUNNING to the other end of the tank and then gave us the glare for over an hour.

cheese

Hatchling Member
how big is your dragon? most people only give suppers when they are sixteen inches or longer. just wacht his poo to make sure ther is not any undigested worms :wink:

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
As long as he's large enough and is digesting them properly, superworms are a fine staple food. My girl goes nuts for them :) We recommend that a dragon be at least 16 inches long, and that you introduce supers slowly to give his body time to adjust to them and make sure he can digest them properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom