superworm rip-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

KahliLizard

Hatchling Member
I bought 2 tubs of superworm, 50 count, and went home and fed my lizards from one for some time, until I couldn't find any more. I went onto the other tub. I searched, and searched, and all I could find was 6 worms. 6/50. should I contact the store, I don't want to cause trouble, and they might not do anything since it is possible that I could have fed them to my lizards already. but, it still makes me mad. should I just suck it up and deal with it? or should I talk to the store?

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
That really sucks, I might mention something next time at the least (or complain now since the worst is they won't do anything) and definatly check the tubs at the store. I've never gotten good superworms or waxworms at petsmart or my local pet shop, they are usually just dead. :/

I order my superworms from ebay now, the quality is better and the petstore doesn't get my money. They keep really well and easy if you take care of them.

JennyBeen

I hate causing trouble too, but I'd probably go back and get a refund, or at least ask to exchange it for a new cup of worms.

For future reference, always check your cup to inspect the worms at the store. Also, check out an online source, such as rainbowmealworms.com, where you can get the insects guaranteed live. They are likely cheaper through them anyway, and superworms have a pretty long shelf life without changing so long as they are kept in close quarters with fellow worms.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom