Super worms

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Any one got a good website for super worms? I usually get them from Flukers farms -- they have the best super worms yet - I have ordered from dubiaroaches.com and hornworms.com and the worms suck!!! the order that came from hornworms.com was mostly dead- over 1/4 of them - out of 100 --- I never get any dead ones from Flukers and they are fat and long--- as of this time Flukers is out of stock - I also paid more for them from hornworms.com - Flukers is like $13 and thats w/ shipping --

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
rainbowmealworms, greatlakeshornworms, and mulberryfarms.

Although looks like mulberry farms is out of stock.

-Brandon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
rainbowmealworms, greatlakeshornworms, and mulberryfarms.

Although looks like mulberry farms is out of stock.

-Brandon
I have not ordered from rainbowmealworms since they ripped me off on silk worms for $50 -- mulberry farms when I was going to order from them the shipping was more than the product itself - and I checked greatlakehornworms today and they only go as low as 500 on quantity my 2 dragons dont even eat a 100 but every month or so if that -- 500 would be over kill ---- I do appreciate all the recommendations tho :) I am going to contact Flukers and see when they will have them back in stock - hornworms.com refunded me 1/4 of my price on the supers----

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
What was wrong with dubiaroaches.com? I order everythingg from there food wise and it all comes in great for me although we might have had different experiences.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
What was wrong with dubiaroaches.com? I order everythingg from there food wise and it all comes in great for me although we might have had different experiences.
The supers were not as good as the ones I usually get- too small for large- just didn't like them-- I get my roaches from them happy w/ them - the quality of the horn worms haven't been on par either from what they have been in the past as well-

jabda

Hatchling Member
Try this site... 100 superworms, all sizes the same price $20, free shipping but I think it's built in the price.
Guaranteed live... never had a problem, healthy worms.
1670472275011.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Yes, I live in Metairie, La.
Flucker's is across the Mississippi River bridge in Port Allen across from Baton Rouge, La.
They have the best super worms yet-- currently out of stock

jabda

Hatchling Member
I saw that... For dubia roaches Better than crickets but he's sold out everything. 3 months ago I emailed and he said beginning of the year 2023 should be ready to sell again. When you see them you have to buy immediately. I started a colony from him. Within a couple of weeks they were reproducing.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivannam17
Top Bottom