Super worms causing digestive problems??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juce23

So the last two days my beardie has had some seriously runny poop.. His basking temp is between 95-100.. Sometimes gets up to 105 if it's really hot outside..cooler side where he does his business is around 85.. Really the only difference is that he had superworms instead of crickets... And dandelion greens for the first time.. As well as a tiny bit of parsley mixed in with the salad.. Yesterday he didn't poop.. He had 3 medium sized super worms in the am.. And then I have him 2 in the evening.. He is 13-14 inches long and almost a year old.. Could just eating those cause him to have trouble digesting his food? I'm already gonna go back to crickets.. But just wondering if that alone could cause digestive problems.. Because everything else seems to be good.. Unless something I mentioned is not right

Juce23

Original Poster
The only reason I gave him super worms to begin with was to just give him something different.. I have a roach colony going but it's not ready to start picking from,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom