suddenly strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
good morning all,
Juuji Fruit is acting so weird all of a sudden. For the past two days now she is refusing food, doesn't want to be cuddled, and hides in her blanket all day... like i say this is out of the blue. i have of course made some changes to her environment but i have made extra sure everything is okay before allowing her to go back into her viv.
she is currently in a 4x2x2 melamine viv- powersun 160w she can get as close as 15 inches, and that's only if she is on the very tip top of her rock she only gets up there if she is one of her crazy moods and shes running all over the viv. highest point on rock the temp is 103.4 she never gets that close to it so where she likes to lay is around 101.3 ambient temp is 83.7 and cool side is about 76.4 (I'm taking the temps as i type this to give you an accurate reading) she is just over a year old now- she turned one in march of this year- shes not shedding- as far as i can tell- if she were then i wouldn't be so worried but she is acting way out of character... any ideas are appreciated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom