Suddenly no longer tired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
Well, There i am sitting on my bed with my laptop (on BD.org of course) When Alex JUMPS out of her blankie she has been sleeping in for the past month or so, and starts to (try) to eat the air inside her salad bowl. I knew she was hungry. (duh) So i go downstaris to get some of the left over salad from yesterday, and alex is STUFFING herself! I dont think i'v ever seen her eat her salad for more than a few bites! She had some crix a few days ago, but i guess she still very hungry!! And im kinda hoping ths is the end of her sleeping-spell. Has any of your beardies done this before? Just randomly got up? :D

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I have never had one just suddenly wake up and start eating. Mine tend to do it gradually.
Poor girl, was eating an air salad! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom