Stupid cat got my jacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missmissy

Original Poster
I thought he passed away cause i checked on him and he didnt seem like he was breathing or moving. However he just moved up a stick a little. so he is still alive right now. I will keep you guys posted

you can do it jacks :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
He might be in shock. Poor Jacks... I really hope he makes it through poor little guy. He's going to make it, and kick that cats a$$ when he gets big!!

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
Missmissy":2h2jiujn said:
jacks has passed away... :shock: :cry: :cry:

I literally teared up when I read this, but my heart soared when I read the next post. Good luck Jacks! Hang in there little guy!

Missmissy

Original Poster
I have to say we have bonded more, now that he is hurt then ever. However it will make it that much more harder to loose him

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
Wonderful :)

Been sending out good vibes all day. Any updates? Possibly an anti-bac for him? Cats have lots of bacteria in their mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom