Stress Marks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySez

I dont know where to put this so sorry if its in the wrong place.

Puff will suddenly go very very dark, I know these are stress marks but when hes been hiding away under the greens and he feels cold they seem even more apparent. Is this normal or do you think there is more to it?

He was fine the other day. I started feeding him locusts as he ignored the crickets I had left and ate quite a lot. He went white again and looked fantastic, he perked up which was good as well. Plus he did a poo but guess thats because he hadnt really eaten in a few days then suddenly he did!

Am I just being overly paranoid?

Thanks

Sez x

Evin

How old is your dragon? For babys/juvis its normal, they all get stressed when they are young. Or could be your set-up, what UVB are you using? What substrate?

Evin

He shouldn't have that much of a stress by that time. Tell us more about your enclosure. Lights? Heat? Basking Temps? Substrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom