Strange sleeping in the corner up against the glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two juvi Bearded Dragons (Rango and Beans) and for some reason Rango sleeps propped up in the corner against the glass. It is the weirdest thing. He does this ONLY on the cool side and it is 75 degrees over there during the day with the heat on, I am sure it gets quite cool over there at night, especially on the glass. Is it possible he just wants it cooler? Has anyone else ever seen this?

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Yes that's normal. Dragons often sleep in weird positions :lol: They also really need to cool down in order to sleep properly. Are you using any night lights? If so he may also be trying to avoid the light.

iheartmrnn

Hatchling Member
I always figured that they were just naturally odd haha. When I first got Newt...oh you have to see this!
DSCN0367.jpg

My friend playfully riduculed me on how just plain WEIRD it was for my new baby to manage that haha

mine does that to. haha but on the warm side. i have a picture of her like that and the cricket fell asleep on her head to haha. Do you have the wood branches (i dont know what there called) in your tank? mine like to go to sleep on them but they will find the worst part to go to sleep they like it digging into them? do u ever see that

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Like mentioned,

Very common for babies to sleep in weird positions like that :p

-Brandon

iheartmrnn":72if1uw9 said:
I always figured that they were just naturally odd haha. When I first got Newt...oh you have to see this!
DSCN0367.jpg

My friend playfully riduculed me on how just plain WEIRD it was for my new baby to manage that haha

Oh, my! And here I was concerned about mine falling asleep standing up and in some other odd positions against the glass in the corner. That is absolutely astounding (and oh, so cute)! :)

iheartmrnn

Hatchling Member
haha yeah, dont ask me HOW he got there but he managed it!! lol I always figured that every kind of animal has some quirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom