Strange change in behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean36

So my beardie Darwin is acting super strange lately. For the past month, he either sprints around his cage, jumping at glass and trying to climb it, or he will stay in one spot all day long (usually near but not under his light. He won't eat by hand anymore, and will only eat one or two crix if in his cage. He refuses to show any interest in his veggies (asides from carrots and butternut squash). When going to sleep, he crams himself into a corner and wont come out unless I move him. He is in a tiled 40 gallon terrarium with a Reptisun-10 and a 100w basking lamp. Any idea of what to do?

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. What kind of uvb is it coil/compact or tube? How are you taking the temps? Is you basking light bright white?

Sean36

Original Poster
Its a tube (uvb), I take temps with a infrared thermometer, and the light is more yellow than white, but still bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom