Strange arm seizure type thing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gandhi

Hatchling Member
Hi guys - Today a couple of times when Gandhi has run over to his food bowl he did what looked like a really quick arm waving thing - But it looked uncontrollable like a seizure type thing - any ideas what this could be?

Gina

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hmmm, I dont know what that could be. Was it just that one arm and just that one time? What type of uv bulb do you have, and do you use calcium supplements?

gandhi

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It's happend twice today now - it looks exactly like an arm wave but 10 times faster!! His Uv is 2months old and is an arcadia 12% 24inches. He has dusted crickets once a day with JUST calcium and weekends he has JUST reptivite.

It is rather strange - Ive never seen him do it before! Could it be too much calcium do you think as in the last few days he's had 20+ phoenix worms a day too

Gina

gandhi

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
No I don't dust the worms and if i feed him 20+ phoenix works in a day then I don't dust the crix in calcium either - I shall wait to see if it happens again but it hasn't yet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete5775
Top Bottom