Still Sleeping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie

This is Spike's first year of total burmation. It is almost April and he still hasn't fully woke up yet. He stays mostly under his log and either has his eyes closed, or will wake up for a little while and go back to sleep. The weather in Tennessee has been really crappy for what is suppose to be spring. Cloudy, cold, rainy. :angry5: We might get a day in the upper 60's if we are lucky. do you think this could be why he has not woken up yet? I can't wait for it to warm up so I can take him outside.

Cherie

Original Poster
Soooo, still wondering if it normal that Spike is still sleeping? Can anyone tell me?

Esther19

BD.org Addict
I don't know whether or not it is normal. However, my Buster slept for 6 months, starting the end of August. The past week he's wanted to sleep again one or two days a week, too. I'm sorry I can't answer your question, but at least you know that you are not alone.

Cherie

Original Poster
Thank you, Esther19. That is what Spike has started to do. I will come home from work and he would be half awake, then in no time he is back asleep! The next day wide awake. They know how to push our buttons! :?

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
Deuce went down the third week in Sept. and has been down until 3 days ago...and I'm not sure he wont go back down again!

MIne went down in early february and is still sleeping. This is the first time so I am not sure what to expect. I assume him will get up when he is ready??

Cherie

Original Poster
Spike is finally up and about! :blob5: They sure know how to show you that they are in charge.

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Yay! :blob8: Don't be surprised if he still wants to sleep a day or two a week for a few weeks. I was sure puzzled by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom