Stiff Limbs and Trembling Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheri1484

Original Poster
Ok. I just checked the site and PetSmart does have the right ones, but they're $49.99. No big deal though, I'd rather pay a little more so that he has the right one! My bf will be buying it for me after work so I'll make sure to stress that he needs the Repti-sun, not reptiglo! I'm not sure what UVB the pet store before me had, but we've only had him under this one for about a week.

Sheri1484

Original Poster
Lol...thanks for the enthusiasm! Let's all just hope this is the problem so he can be healthy and happy real soon!

Sheri1484

Original Poster
Hi everyone! Well, we woke up today to a very happy dragon! He came out of his little cave and has only had a couple small naps so far! He's eating, running around and now he's sitting on the edge of his water dish, half in, half out! I guess that UVB was the problem for sure! Thanks for all the help!

Having a visit with his reflection....
100_0984.jpg

Hanging out by his water dish
100_0987.jpg

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Your dragon is absolutely adorable!!! I am so glad Tarzan/Jane is doing better. I have used ReptiSUN bulbs from the start and they work great with my dragon.

wantsbd

thank you guys for warning me about the ESU bulbs i havent gotten the beardie yet but ive been getting supplies for him for when i get him. i have a esu 7.00 that came with the cage. good thing i caught this before i got my beardie :D

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Great that your baby is doing much better with the new light! What a neat little picture of him. So, he is active & eating today as well? Keep us posted on how he is doing!
That was so nice of your boyfriend to buy the light for you too. :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom