Starting Superworm Feeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbodkin

Hatchling Member
Do you think I could start my BD on supers yet? Not sure his exact age ... Think is about 6-7 months based on what breeder said when I got him. (I have had him 4 months).

He is eating jumbo Silikies and some roaches (ate adult male the other day) now. Space between eyes is around 1.25 inch ... He is about 15-15.5 inches nose to tail tip right now. (missing about 3/4in off tail)

DSCN3313.jpg

DSCN3316.jpg

eddie74

What a beautiful beardie! I am no expert, but Eddie was smaller than that when he began eating SWs. Maybe introduce them one at a time to make sure he eats them correctly because Eddie used to go to town on them when I gave a dish, but learned to take his time eating them after awhile. Now he chews them properly before swallowing.

dragondebs

Juvie Member
hi ! merlin was about your guys size or even smaller when he started eating them. he's never had any problems. but again, he eats anything

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Redrock was just over 15 inches long, including tail, when we started her on suppers. She was close to one year old at that time.

Speedy, I'm not sure just how old she is but she has been eating the small supers and she's between 12 and 13 inches long.

dragondebs

Juvie Member
i feed merlin twice a day still. i give him about 5-7 in the a.m and another 5 or so late lunch. of course he has salad all day. his is 16.5" and 490grams. he eats and is healthy as can be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom