Started the stand today

Status
Not open for further replies.

WallenSD

Just wanted to show a pic. or two on the base table I started this morning. Not a whole lot to it but I just needed something to put Rocky's viv on....uuuummmm....my wife wanted her dresser back.... :lol: . It will have two drawers to keep Rocky's supplies in and a shelf along the bottom about 8" from the floor. It will be stained and poly to match the viv., and is also made of white pine. I will post more pics. when I finish. Let me know what ya'll think. Have a great day all!!

MNbeardie

Hatchling Member
Very nice .. it will compliment your tank well. I especially like your choice in legs, just a slight taper.

MNbeardie

Hatchling Member
Wow really? I didn't realize Early American was that dark on pine. Assuming it's the same thing you used on your tank. Can't wait to see it all put together.

WallenSD

Original Poster
Yea, it's the same. It's usually darker on the softer pine. I've always liked it because it kinda brings out the dark and light sides of the wood so it will match a larger variety of woods in the same room. I'm hopeing to start the finish 2marrow. I'm haveing to quit today...pretty much cause my back is telling me to...lol. I'm going in for my 12th back surgery at the first of March and it's been bothering me a lot lately. I wanted to get all of Rocky's stuff done before I go in. I'll be in a body brace for 4 to 5 months and my wife wants her dresser back...lol.

WallenSD

Original Poster
Finished product, just need to let it cure for a while to get the smell gone before I put it in there with Rocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom