Stained Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

AleinBEEN

A while back, like September 07' we got this sand (link to it below), which required you to wet it and allow it to completely dry before introducing the dragons which we did. One problem the little devil (the dragon) tipped the water dish and the whole cage became a HUGE muddy mush while I was at school. They spent the day in it I washed them off but now a year and a half later their skin is still stained. Shedding didn't get rid of it, is there something I can do? I really hate the dusty look to their skin when they used to have much more vivid coloring.

http://www.zoomed.com/db/products/EntryDetail.php?EntryID=188&DatabaseID=2&SearchID=1&SearchContext=YTo3OntzOjg6IlNlYXJjaElEIjtzOjE6IjEiO3M6MTA6IkRhdGFiYXNlSUQiO3M6MToiMiI7czo3OiJLZXl3b3JkIjtzOjE1OiJDYWdlIFN1YnN0cmF0ZXMiO3M6MTU6IlByb2R1Y3RDYXRlZ29yeSI7czoxNToiQ2FnZSBTdWJzdHJhdGVzIjtzOjc6IkhlYWRpbmciO3M6OToiVGVycmFyaXVtIjtzOjg6IlNlYXJjaF94IjtzOjE6IjAiO3M6ODoiU2VhcmNoX3kiO3M6MToiMCI7fQ==

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom