Squishy is not eating as he should

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Squishy has not been eating for a while, even with new lights, and with the same set up. I only give Squishy supers as an occasion when he is being a good boy. i give him his collards, his dandelion, little bit of other greens, he is not touching them. he is also shedding, and he is growing rapidly. do you think it is affecting his appetite? what is worse that he is not touching the dubia! D: i am about to go crazy! i can put epic if you want!
and yes, he does live alone.

Picklepies

Hatchling Member
Aw poor squishy,it could be the shedding, mine get really grumpy when they shed and don't eat much :D
Could be hes gone off of roaches? Mine go through phases of liking things, if you can maybe get a small tub of locusts of something, see if he wants those?
Hopefully he starts eating soon xx

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
who would gone off on roaches, those are like magic to me! :lol:
i am hoping after he sheds, he would eat again, i am worried that he would be underweight. i have never seen live locust where i live, they are probably online only. do you know any pet stores or reptile place that may sell them, i heard they are good as treats.
speaking of bugs.. i know there is a lot of cicadas out this summer, beardies love these guys!!!
(now i am talking out of my mind...) :lol: :lol:

Picklepies

Hatchling Member
Ikr, couldn't believe it when Peaches stopped eating them! Hes back on them now, just phases for him lol ?
I'm afraid I only know UK suppliers of that could help? X

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
GAHH, i am going to get Squishy to eat them again! :lol: :lol:
i am going to find them locust and make sure their lives matter for my dragons. XDDD ?
i will try rainbow mealworms or some other insect site. appreciate the response. and I am going to go cicada hunting! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravenn
Top Bottom