(Squealing with joy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarrianna

I JUST GOT A BEARDIE FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!I have 14 animals now!(Good cuz 13 is a bad numba lol) My dad had been keeping it in is room for two weeks before Christmas cuz the breeder couldnt hold it any longer.I HAD NO CLUE LOL.My pets include (if u were wonderin) 4 fish,4 mice,3 dogs,1 cat,1 ferret, AND MY BD UNNAMED!!!He is a georgia radiant red as the breeder called him.He just started sheddin Christmas day so Ive just seen his new colors!(Just to let u know Im not 25 and livin in my parents' house Im 11 mmmmmk) :D SO HAPPY!

LJean

Extreme Poster
Congratulations on getting your first beardie!

There is a lot of information on how to care for them here, and stories of crazy beardie behavior. So welcome!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
zarrianna":48f46 said:
(Just to let u know Im not 25 and livin in my parents' house Im 11 mmmmmk)

That is too funny.....LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome...I am very happy for you also. Beardies are wonderful pets and can be very entertaining too!!!

Have fun with your new addition.

Dawn

zarrianna

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcomes and i do indeed have pics but i have no clue how to put them on here so ermmmmm help?

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
zarrianna":3d79c said:
Thanks for the welcomes and i do indeed have pics but i have no clue how to put them on here so ermmmmm help?

:D I'm 12. And so is haleygirl272 (i think it's 272) if you meet her.

Okay, posting pics.... first off you'll have to make an account on Photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com) and then upload your pics onto there. I'm pretty sure you can figure that out. Then, when you upload it, you want to look at the links for the picture. Then you select the one that says 'Image' and right click, copy, and paste onto a post.

If you need more help, here's a link....

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37103

By the way, have you named your beardie yet? Mine's name is Evalyn May (Eva), she's a 5-month female.

Welcome to the forum! :blob8:

-- Jacqui

andras

Hatchling Member
:mrgreen: Congratulations! :mrgreen: Sounds like you've got quite the zoo! :) Enjoy that beardie, he can be a great companion for you. Post a few pics when you get a chance, we'd love to see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom