squeaky joints

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Hi I'm wondering if this is common? Bilbos back legs seem a bit squeaky is one way to describe it.

I noticed it the other day whilst he was sat on me, and I moved his back leg a bit and I notices it. He runs a bout loads and does not appear to be in any sort of discomfort,so probably nothing, but what do you guys think?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I haven't noticed this on a dragon, but I'd imagine it's similar to my joints squeaking which they do from time to time. If he's moving about without an issue and it doesn't seem to bother him it wouldn't cause me too much concern.

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah I just thought I'd ask, it's not like I can give him cod liver oil hahaha

yeah runs about in his new viv like a Dragon on a mission. Woman in the shop I got it from said he'll just sit in the corner cos it's big, he how wrong was she!

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
MyBilbo":2xgp7elp said:
Yeah I just thought I'd ask, it's not like I can give him cod liver oil hahaha

yeah runs about in his new viv like a Dragon on a mission. Woman in the shop I got it from said he'll just sit in the corner cos it's big, he how wrong was she!

Can't say I've heard any squeaky joints either but the notion that dragons won't use space of you give it is such bunk. Glad he is loving the new cage :)

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I thought that myself, I love watching him run around safely I'm his viv, he can't run about out his viv yet, to cold and to many places he could get in and I'll not he able to get him out, but I'm going to fix that hopfully, it's night time here, I spent about 20 minutes just watching him, he is so amazing to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom