Spyro wave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro09

So Spyro waved for the first time today! I was feeding my fish and I turned around and Spyro was at the glass of her terrarium waving at me from across the room! It was so cute!! Is she just saying hello or was she scared? I read that they will wave if they feel threatened.. Hope she's not scared but it was adorable!!

Mordecai

Juvie Member
It is so cute when they wave but yes I think they do that as a submissive gesture. I always feel bad when Moredcai does it.

Spyro09

Original Poster
Awww wonder why she felt scared.. She has never done this before.. She seems to like being held and she sleeps in my shirt lol.. I have had her for over a month..

Mordecai

Juvie Member
I'm new to this also only had mine for just a little over a month and he just started doing it a couple weeks ago.

Spyro09

Original Poster
Aww congrats on the new beardie! They are wonderful pets and I know waving is pretty normal behavior but it is new for Spyro lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom