Spots on belly ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelbert

Please can someone tell me what you think these spots are on my bearded dragons tummy?? I had him at the exotic vets last week and showed her and she said she wouldn't say it's yellow fungus by looking at it but she wouldn't rule it out. She said to keep my eye on it and if it spreads or becomes more aggressive to send her a picture so she can give more of an opinion. It hasn't spread or become more aggressive so I've had no need to contact her but I would love to have someone tell me what it could be if they've had any experience of anything similar. Thank you for reading.

Nelbert

Original Poster
Also I forgot to mention he is in mid shed that's the difference in colour on the top half of body. Hope the pics help.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That doesn't look like Y.F. at all, just some scale blemishes. Post some pics after she sheds, it might look better yet, but it's not Y.F so you don't have to worry about that. :)

Nelbert

Original Poster
Thank you very very much for your speedy response !!! You've really settled our minds !! Thanks again. I'm so happy with your advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom