Spot on Tail, Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone so finally after a year and a half of research I got a Bearded Dragon. I got my guy at a rescue pet store. They said he was at least two years old. When I got him he had this spot on his tail. What is it? I am maybe thinking it might be a bite mark when he was little, maybe? Does anyone know what the mark is? He is also shedding now too and it is white. Also the tip of his tail is black, What would that be?

94372-5416588732.jpg

94372-6311665028.jpg

94372-7650745823.jpg

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
It might be some old shead stuck to his tail. Since he’s shedding now, you could bath him and use a very soft toothbrush to help it along. The baths seem to help the shedding. I usually put mine back in his tank after I dried him off.

HarmonyLOVE17

Original Poster
Terry15":2hwp2bfm said:
It might be some old shead stuck to his tail. Since he’s shedding now, you could bath him and use a very soft toothbrush to help it along. The baths seem to help the shedding. I usually put mine back in his tank after I dried him off.

Thank You! Do they get moody when they are shedding?

I think Terry is right. Looks like stuck shed.
Dragons can be moody when shedding because it’s itchy and annoying. A soft brushing in some warm bath would help. Dovah scratches himself on a log often to get the itches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlameBeardie
Top Bottom