Spot and Calcium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
Now that Spot is about 11 mo old and eating less live feeders I'm beginning to become somewhat clueless as to how much calcium/multivits to supplement her with. I believe how much calcium I am doing now is too much because she is getting a harder calcium deposite in her urates. Her feeding schedule is that I provide her with greens in the morning and replentish throughout the day and feed her live feeders in the late afternoon. She'll eat between 15 and 30.

Thanks for your input.

Tigg

Juvie Member
She should still be growing right now. You should dusting 1 meal per day 3 times per week with calcium, and 1 meal per day with multi vits 2 times per week

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yeah, she is still growing and shedding.. now up to 15.5 inches. As she gets closer and closer to adulthood, I'll have more questions! Thank you.

Erin

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I would agree that if her urates are harder even though she is well hydrated, cutting the calcium back a little would be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom