Spira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantara

Hi from texas lol. I just bought myself a brearded dragon and name her spyro. I believe its a girl but I think its too soon to tell. Im kind of new to this...so if anyone can give me advice or suggestions. That would be awesome. She is very mellow and a dusty color. The pet shop owner said she may turn a beuatiful Yellow color. Thankyou in adance.....

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
hi and welcome . one site that i feel most comfortable about sharing is http://www.beautiful dragons for feeding , and of course this site , lots of friendly and helpful folks . still learning and researching as well and hopefully getting ready for a birthday surprise. wish you all the best with your little one , enjoy and welcome again

Welcome! We'd love to see pictures of Spira. This site is full of good ideas and advice... just browse around and if you have any specific questions just ask! You'll get tons of answers and advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom