Spike and Rambo(pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeanjr

Hello,
I've been on the forums a while, never officially introduced our babies! First we have Spike, was taken in from petsmart about 1 year ago. She has been our little soldier. Was raised on the wrong light(coil UVB, Colored night light), she has been through a power outtage that left our home and her viv 45 degrees for 3 days. But today, she is happier than ever thanks to the wonderful people on here and her new lights and viv! Spike was thought to be a boy but we properly learned to sex and found her to be a she. But the kids hearts were broken so spike had to stay the name lol. Through all the issues we've put her through, she is still perfectly healthy and happy! Such a lucky girl!

Next up is Rambo, pretty confident he is a boy. He was a petco rescue. Came in very little and very skinny. Got him about a month and half ago, and hes doing great! Luckily we got all the knowledge before we got him so he is growing great, loves dubias, and loves greens, evening being so young! Here are pics of them. First will be spike from baby to now, then Rambo.

~Spike~

~Rambo~

And cant forget my boy Mater! :D This pic was taken one day as I pulled into the driveway! He gets so excited!

miranda2

Nice looking beardies, cant wait till mine grows a bit.
Also cute little dog, hes a grinner.My son has an italian greyhound that grins just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom