Spartacus pooped on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just needed to share this. 1 hour after taking a bath and pooping, Spartacus decided to give me a little present, on my shirt, on my chest. I was on the verge of puking while trying to figure out how to get this shirt out without smearing my own face with dragon poop. I've been traumatized, I don't think the poor guy will be getting much attention for the rest of the day. :laughhard:

bltkpo

Juvie Member
I was all to paranoid of this happening to me like 10 minutes ago. Sweet Bindy fell asleep on my chest under a blanket .. and I was scared I might have a surprise when I lifted the blanket :p

Though, I would have had the same reaction as well! Baha.

Snowball0807

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Haha! Oh gosh, glad to make your evening!
That was just disgusting. I think Spartie's gonna start getting a little bath before I hold him. :lol:

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
: ) , I have figured out Puffs pooping schuedule and what he acts like and what he feels like before he is going to poop. SO what I do when I dont want to wait him out to do his thang is I put him in a nice warm bath and within 5 simple enjoyable minutes he willl finnaly go. So i havent been pooped on for quite a few months!! ; ) :twisted:

Snowball0807

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah, I haven't figured out what he looks or feels like, but I've got his schedule. He normally gets a bath every morning, and goes in that once a day. For some reason, he decided he needed to go again. :laughhard:

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Funny, then you drop and run either out of the house or into his cage ( or atleast not at you)

Dementeddogz

Hatchling Member
Ive been pretty lucky, but anytime my stepson holds one of my dragons, regardless of time or which dragon, he gets pooped on. Safe to say he doesnt like holding them anymore :shock:

Snowball0807

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
kaco":11volzci said:
Ive been pretty lucky, but anytime my stepson holds one of my dragons, regardless of time or which dragon, he gets pooped on. Safe to say he doesnt like holding them anymore :shock:
Haha! Poor kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom