somthing funny but odd happened yesterday with my beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonZillaKing

Hatchling Member
:D yesterday I was outside in my yard with my beardie named Pancake. Pancake leaped off of the bottom step on the porch and ran onto the driveway just to eat an ant. I couldn't stop luaghing. I'm saying this because it was funny but I also wanted to know If its fine that she ate an ant.

That's hilarious. If it was my dragon i would be a little worried because you never know what the ant could have eaten. Just keep an eye on ur dragon. Thanks for sharing!!!!

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
ants aren't the best thing for them to eat.
although Mr Dargon was sitting all nicely under a tree, then i noticed him licking the ground. i took a closer look and there was a trail of tiny ants marching by and he kept eating them.
I imagine they were screaming "Godzilla!!"

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
One of the first times I took mine outside with her new harness, she ate an ant too. I was freaked out but no harm was done. :) fyi, I'm not saying feed ants to your beardie, but I think it's happened to alot of us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom