someone plz help with my beardie, won't eat much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a new bearded dragon about two weeks ago he is about 8 inches right now and he is currently kept in a 30 gallon tank, i plan to move him to a vivarium i am currently building. In his 30 gallon tank he has a reptisun uvb light, a basking light that makes that temp about 110 and the cool side is about 85. i use tile as my substrate so i don't have to worry about impaction. Well the problem is that he basically won't eat much, I feed him as many crickets as he can eat in 15 minutes twice a day and he usually ends up eating like 4-7 3/8inch crickets. I know this is way too few crickets for him to be eating a day. What can i do to make him eat more, any help will be greatly apreciated. :D

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
In order to help you we need the answer to a couple of questions.
What uvb do you have on your beardie?
What are the basking and cool side temps?
What do you take the temps with? do you use a digital with probe? temp gun? stickon?

brazilman93

Original Poster
I use a reptisun 10.0 made by zoomed, the basking spot is 110 and the cool side is 85. And i used a digital probe made by eexoterra to take the temps, i have one probe on each side of the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom