Someone PLEASE help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conronnors

HELP ME !!! lol.
I'm in process of building a 4x2x2 enclosure for my little guy. I am a carpenter and have done a bunch of research on what I want in this enclosure and how to do this build. Putting the viv together isn't going to be an issue. I just don't want to mess it up. I want it to be perfect and I'm pulling my hair out. :banghead: so here it is.

I am building it alot like the crossfire enclosure, but all out of glass except for the screen top. I'm not to sure on how I should attach the tracks to glass. Would it work if i siliconed the tracks in or is there some other way?

puffsplans.jpg

Any help will be greatly appreciated by me and puff.
thanks for your time and suggestions.

sinko562

Hatchling Member
i would personally use liquid nail, since i've used it on my double layer glass table project about 2 years ago and its still holding... so im guessing its safe to say it would be good to use for a track since the doors will just be slidding left to right and the table i have i actually put weight on it..

Conronnors

Original Poster
thats what i was thinkin just some kinda of heavy duty sealant or construction adhesive. i want it to be clear tough with it being entirely made of glass, you know? do they make liquid nails in clear ??? i guess i juat need to go look at what is available. thanks for your time.

on an even lighter note your miss gaga is beautiful. she looks like a huge version of my puff. i am starting to think that my puff might be my puff ette lol. everytime i check it looks diffenert tho. he's 9 inches and 3 months. he would be like 3 inches longer but he had the end of his tail nipped off when he was still at the breeders.

thanks again for your time and knowledge. i hope that we can help eachother more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom